Saturday 1 May 2021

Back in January I had the idea of roller coaster car enamel pins on a lanyard track - and I finally found the motivation to get them designed in April. 



I'm funding them via Kickstarter - because honestly, I've no idea how many people will want these. But I hope people dig them as they were quite a challenge to design and I've spent quite a long time figuring them out!

Finding good reference images of the coaster cars themselves was tricky, I ended up asking a friend for screenshots from the simulator game No Limits. Then I had to work out the smallest I could realistically have the detail and warp certain elements to make sense as a pin. And I used this project as a way to force myself to learn Clip Studio, too. So the whole process took longer than it should, for sure.

But the Kickstarter is now LIVE! Click HERE! It runs until May 31st 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment