Monday 8 November 2010

Just wanted to get some mocks done tonight. Struggled with these, mostly because I don't think Dave's now very old layout is working anymore, so I improvised with this one, I think it's alright but not sure it reads properly. The tunnel is very simple, but it's quite nice, though I think really it would need to be more defined.

I'm not sure this one needs two images on the left page. Maybe just the hand, but as part of a cut more similar to the second image. Cuz the second and third image is very similar?

I was getting hung up on having the postive and negative dictionary definitions of "problem" on the cover and it influencing the cover design today, when it occured to me that it could be on inlay pages.


All people are drawn by David Lawrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment