Sunday 12 January 2014

Today has been insainly stressful. My router died. It was like 10 years old. I can't even remember the last time I had internet issues, so I guess I was due one. It's funny, realising how much I rely on the internet. Either way, sorted now, phew.

I did these headshots of Vegeta and Goku yesterday. I don't know how I feel about them. I think Goku looks pretty damn good, especially given how infrequently I've draw him. But Vegeta's face is just wrong and I can't place why. Looking at it now, his eyes are squiffy, but I don't think that's all. I think his skin tone is just wrong too. Maybe I over worked it I don't know anymore. Is his jaw too low too? 



I remember as a kid my dad being like "all the characters look the same" and yeah he had a point. So this was an exercising in finding their minor differences and exaggerating them stylistically.

No comments:

Post a Comment