Friday 15 November 2013

I had quite a lot of free time this week and decided I needed place on the web dedicated to my themed work. My existing portfolio is so varied that it's probably difficult for anyone interested in a specific subject, medium or context to find what they want to look at. But it seems a shame to hide all the variety and depth. It's a struggle that's been with me for a while and this seems to be the only real solution. It will also hopefully make my themed design work easier to find for potential clients Googling...

So, here's that site for the time being. http://jfellstheming.blogspot.com


I decided I wanted some kind of graphic for my main site (josephfells.co.uk) to direct visitors to that mini site. A light of some kind made sense, so I went with a medieval style lantern mostly because wood is so fun to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment